Friday, January 11, 2008

Prog and I Are Captured


Until recently, things were going well of our party. Well, its not much of a party anymore with myself and Prog whisked away by some abyssal creature.

Rewberic, being magnificently brave as always scouted ahead at the bottom of the hill. He was responding to a plea for help. The figure was Nooie in disguise. I am ashamed at my failure to help Rewberic and the others fight against our foe and this mysterious quick creature that grappled both Prog and myself in one fell swoop into a magical portal to a place far and away from anything I know.

If I can, I will help Prog escape. After all, he has already been restored to life once - and the fates I believe in tell me that his life serves an important mission somewhere in Lycony still. The world still needs Prog. I will do what I can.

Ohh... oh, it looks horrible!!!!!!!

No comments: