Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Meet Up

I never actually made it into the city of Westgate, and that's okay.

I met up with some new friends at a wharfside tavern. Quil was playing the pan flute when Rewberik, Prog, and Kenny walked in and sat with me. Prog is taller and Kenny shorter than the stories say.

The generous paladin payed for us to stay in a fine inn called the Tabbard and Tale.

In the morning, Quil had news of a Madwyn who's keep had been ruined and who's artifact had been stolen.

Prog got a big powerful staff.

A passionate girl named Nooni asked us to help her, but our group was already leaving to do something else. She agreed to help us if we would help her too.

We saw some big things walking with an army and 4 vampires chased Quil toward us. My longsword felt really good to be in my hand again. They were hurt badly. And we were not seen by the army.

We ripped up an undead who's tentacles reached out for us from the high grass.

This really tall obsidian tower was guarded by four wyverns. This is first time I saw how brave Rewberik is. He jumped on one and ripped it's head off. I was so inspired that I cracked another one's neck too. It was a really cool thing to see the last one crash into the tower.

We all started to figure out ways to get to the little lich in the window. She was sealing up windows with stone so we had to hurry. Inside the tower's top chamber there was a bed, a dreamstone and the little lich.

The little monster screamed so loud, the wailing killed Quil, Prog and Kenni. Ruwberik explained his purpose in life was to persevere and keep fighting the evil thing. So I helped.

No comments: